COVID-19 Customer Notice
We value our customers' desire to return to normality as much as we value the safety of our local community. So, whilst many hospitality restrictions have now been relaxed, we are going to maintain some of the guidance we have in place for our guests, which will be regularly reviewed.
- Track and Trace QR codes will remain at each entry point so that visitors who wish to scan in can do so. These are now completely optional.
- Face coverings will also be optional for both guests and our team members.
- Table service will stay the same inside, but we now have QR codes on our external tables to order and pay for drinks using your smartphone. These will then be delivered to your table.
- Bar service will resume, however we ask that you leave the bar area and take drinks to your tables once your order has been prepared.
- We will continue to provide hand sanitising stations and kindly ask that customers use these whilst in the venue.
- We will maintain our vigilant approach to cleaning and sanitising tables and touch points.
-During busy periods we will manage capacity as needed, this may mean that entry will be denied or you may be asked to be seated to avoid any congested areas.
We would like to thank you all for your patience and understanding, and as always for your custom. We hope to see you again soon.
Ben, Scott, Jamie, Dayve and the team x